Posted by : Abhishek Vohera

It had been a long time since I posted anything . So at last , today I decided to Post something interesting !!!
Actually I was on another important project www.tpltharad.co.cc
Now I decided to come back to my home i.e. Abhi Software Tips.  :)

Here I had got a new website (Social Networking Site). About.me
You should Sign up quickly to build your personal profile page that points users to your content from around the web.
Its Free of Cost.

Visit my Profile www.about.me/abhishek.vohera .


They says -

We designed about.me for ourselves 

A lot of us have multiple online profiles scattered across various services, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, and Twitter. And one problem we face is pulling all of this information together to build a single on-line identity — be it for personal use, or to create a professional on-line profile. We've focused on enabling you to:

Create your personal splash page

Quickly build a personal and dynamic splash page that points visitors to your content from around the web.

Have fun with the numbers

Understand how many people see your profile, where they're coming from, and what they do on your page.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Abhi Software Tips -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -